Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Beginning...

This evening marks my entrance into the world of blogging. My motivation for embarking on this new plan is a combination of inspiration and boredom. My good friend Kate has a wonderful blog (http://sincerelyyours-kate.blogspot.com/) that makes me want to get up three hours earlier and bake cupcakes every time I read it. In addition, my lovely live-in-boyfriend has recently started graduate school which means he reads and writes and expands his mind each night while I watch something on Bravo.

Alas, I am not an avid photographer, nor am I crafty and my cooking skills leave quite a bit to be desired. The one thing that I truly do well and that I truly love is eating and drinking. Ideally eating food that someone else cooked and cocktails that someone else made.

No comments:

Post a Comment