Wednesday, March 11, 2009

People that are better than I am...

My friend Chris was very excited about the idea that I was starting a blog and sent me a link to his favorite "food photography" site. I took one look at this thing and immediately felt bad for myself. Not only because it was so much nicer than my blog in terms of photography and lighting, but she also just seems to have a much much more productive life. So, for those of that want to see how blogs are done, this is it: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com%2F

Now I have something to aspire to :)

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos on that blog, but don't' feel badly, Cannelle et Vanille is a trained pastry chef from a long line of pastry chefs. She obviously has something in her genetic code that allows her to align small shavings of chocolate along tiny miniature pastries without melting the chocolate or loosing patience and putting the whole thing in her mouth. I'm just saying... it's not natural! We shouldn't hold ourselves to the same blog standards as someone who can make perfectly round 1" diameter chocolate cakes filled with meyer lemon custard.

    ReplyDelete